Industrial Training Services
Progressive Power and Control in Indiana offers Fluid Power/Hydraulic Power Transmission Schools to:
- Increase skills and productivity of maintenance employees
- Prepare for the Certified Fluid Power Specialist(CFPS) certification exams
Hydraulics Training Services:
Progressive Power & Control can customize course information to your specific training needs. As part of the process of customizing course information, PPC may offer to perform an “in-plant system survey” to identify the types of hydraulic technology in use and build an understanding of the nature of the work your maintenance engineers perform.
This helps us tailor the courses to be of greatest benefit to your employees as well as providing several other meaningful benefits:
- It gives your systems a second look by hydraulics experts
- It may expose critical points of failure in your systems
- It may expose hard to find, hard to replace components
The results of this ‘second look” will give you the information needed to rectify any of the above problems found in the process.
PPC offers standard, preformatted courses on hydraulics. The courses are designed to give students a good overview of the pertinent info related to the course topic.
- Basic Industrial Hydraulics Maintenance (course outline)
- Circuits and Circuit Reading (course outline)
- Industrial Hydraulics Troubleshooting (course outline)
- Fluid Power Society Certification Review (course outline)
Training locations: We can provide on-site training in your facility or in a convenient nearby location
Training times: PPC offers instruction when it is convenient for your company. Courses can be taught day or night.