Voith CLDP Hydraulic Linear Servo Drive
Voith CLDP Servo Drives with Built-in Hydraulic Power Transmission
Servo drive with hydraulic power transmission
The servo drive is resistant to wear and safe from overloads.The drive components and moving parts are durable and last. After an overload occurs, your machine or equipment can be quickly and easily restarted. The drive has only a few electrical interfaces. This keeps your startup costs low. No knowledge of hydraulics is required.
Closed-loop hydraulic system with no directional control valves or servo valves
The integrated hydraulic system is a stand-alone, self-contained system. No need for an external hydraulic power pack with all of its piping and tubing. The linear drive is easy to install in machines and equipment.
The hydraulic cylinder is controlled with a servo pump with a flow rate matched to the cylinder surfaces
Simple and compact design with no classic valve and control technology. The linear drive requires up to 50% less energy, reducing your operational costs. Standardized linear drive with very few components and modular design.
A large number of designs and sizes are available, which keeps planning costs associated with system integration low.
- Voith Main Page
- Voith IPA Aluminum Body Gear Pump
- Voith IPC Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPCA Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPCAP Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPH Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPM Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPN Gear Pumps
- Voith IPV Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPVA Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPVAP Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPVP Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith IPVS Internal Gear Pumps
- Voith Hydraulic Power Packs
- Voith Servo Pumps
- Voith CLDP Linear Servo Drive
- Voith Hydraulic Valves
- Voith EPAI Motor/Pump Combination