Walvoil Hydraulic Control Systems
Walvoil (Pronounced "Valvoil") hydraulic control systems
Progressive Power & Control is the Indiana distributor of Walvoil spool valves, proportional valves and load sensing valves for bucket lift applications such as bang bang valves.
Walvoil Monoblock Valves
Walvoil monoblock valves have been successfully used in fields such as agriculture, earth moving machines, lifting equipments and aerial platform and truck articulated boom cranes.
Front-End Loader Valves
Sections modularity; parallel, series and tandem circuit, port service valves; adjustable regulating flow and pressure intermediate sections; Walvoil sectional valves.
Pressure compensated Load-Sensing valves
- Load Sensing control valves
- Load Sensing DPX Flow Sharing for proportional flow distribution. For fixed capacity (open center) pumps and variable (closed center) pumps.
- DPX100 Modular Load Sensing control valves for mini-excavators, brush cutters, truck cranes, rubber tired excavators, telescopic booms.
- DPX160 modular Load Sensing control valves for midiexcavators, crane trucks, telescopic booms and stacker cranes.
- DPC130 Load Sensing control valves for mobile machinery, agricultural machines, cranes, drilling rigs and compactors.
- DPC38 Load Sensing control valves is used for systems with fixed displacement pumps (open center version) or Load-Sensing variable displacement pumps (closed center version).
Walvoil Diverter Valves
- Directional control valves to provide a sequence of operations, safety operations and/or an actuator selection.
- Walvoil DF Monoblock diverter valve with mechanical spool control
- Walvoil DFE Monoblock diverter valve series with solenoid
- Walvoil DFE141 - DFE143 6-8 way monoblock solenoid operated diverter valve
- Walvoil DFE110 12 way monoblock solenoid operated diverter valve
- Walvoil DFE080 Sectional diverter valve, 6 to 10 way, for low flow
- Mainly used on mini-excavators or as a diverter valve for pilot line
- Walvoil DFE100 Sectional diverter valve, 6 to 10 way, mainly used on mini-excavators and agricultural machines
- Walvoil DFE140 Sectional diverter valve, 6 to 10 way. Walvoil DH 3-4 way rotary spool diverter valve
Walvoil Sectional Valves
These valves are widely used in cranes, aerial platforms, telescopic booms, drilling rigs as well as big harvesting machines.
Directional control valves remotely operated. Walvoil provides the possibility to control the valves with mechanical controls. Cable Connection Kits; Joystick Cable Control; Oil Pilot Controls; Controller Handles
Hydraulic remote pilot controls
Walvoil’s complete line of hydraulic pilot controls can be used in all application sectors: joysticks for mini-excavators and fork lifts, sectional valves for overhead platform and pedals for large excavators, translation motor and hydrostatic transmission for earth moving machines. Handles and handlevers
Walvoil developed handles and handlevers suitable for its directional control valves. Traditional handlevers for standard valves, handles with microswitches with ergonomic design.